Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We went to visit my parents on Sunday night and my Mom said something that made me think. She was just staring at Caroline and kissing her face. She looked at me and asked me if I knew what that little girl does to her. My smartass self replied, "Cry?" She just looked at her and basically said that she makes her feel calm and happy. Caroline is apparently the therapy that my Mom has needed SO BADLY since Gramps died. He died almost 3 years ago and she has been so unhappy, so sad, and so constantly stressed. Dad, Laura, and I wanted her to go talk to someone, but she wouldn't do it. So, even though she annoys the crap out of me and I am sure I will complain about it many other times, I will put up with the staring and crying, and the insanely shoot me in the head annoying baby talk voice because Caroline is soothing her Grandma's troubled heart.

No comments: