Monday, December 05, 2005

I originally started a blog right when I found out I was pregnant. I thought it would be a cool way to keep everyone informed...I did it for about 3 weeks and then deleted it. As with everything in my life, I got bored with it. SO, we will see how this goes THIS TIME, b/c I think that I will be needing an "outlet." By "outlet," I mean 'a place to complain and whine.' I hope that this blog is going to more than that. My friends say it is theraputic.

Today...my goals are as follows:
1. Take a shower before 10 am
2. Go visit my work and show off the baby
3. Go to the DMV to get the address on my license changed after 3 years and hope that they don't take a picture.
4. Make a list of people the Christmas card is going out to and begin addressing them.

Good Luck to me. Caroline is sleeping and I probably should go take a shower now, but I won't. Sadly, I have an internet addiction that will keep me here.

Kimberly's quote for the day:
"Being a mommy = not sleeping."

No comments: