Friday, December 23, 2005

I have things to do today and of course John is at work. We, for some reason, have not wrapped any gifts yet. By "we," I mean me, or so I have been told been told by the good ole DH. Thanks for the help buddy. I hate wrapping gifts. I suck at it and we don't have enough bags.

Today, I will attempt to make the Magical Mint cookies posted on the Snark by JJ or EE, I don't remember. Tomorrow I will make a cherry pie before we leave for Mom and Dad's. I also have some laundry to do. I just got spit up on 3 times. I hope spit up doesn't stain b/c that would SUCK! During all of this, I will attempt to keep Caroline up and to nap for no more than 3 hours at a time. She's gotta start sleeping better at night.

Maybe I can get Aunt Laura to come over tonight.

And could I post about more pointless things? Probably.

I don't know how I'm going to do it when I go back to work. I will be exhausted and I am sure there will be days that I won't even shower before going in. I hate that. I feel stinky and just plain nasty.

Must go be a Mommy. Caroline is smelling not so fresh.

No comments: