Sunday, December 18, 2005

Some things about me (number to be determined later)


  1. I saw this on JJ's blog and I thought I'd copy.
  2. My middle name is Beth.
  3. I have lived in Ohio, Rhode Island, Oklahoma and Texas and this was all before I was in the 4th grade.
  4. I am Catholic.
  5. I have more internet friends than real life friends.
  6. I am still considered a freshman in college.
  7. I failed swimming at the local community college. I never went to class.
  8. At this time, I wear size 18 jeans and it kind of depresses me even though I have a reason.
  9. I don't trust my husband 80% of the time.
  10. My best friend is my sister.
  11. I have a birthmark on my right pointer finger with a mole exactly in the middle of it.
  12. I haven't had sex since October. That is a long freaking time.
  13. I lettered in volleyball, Student Council, and National Honor Society in high school. I know... I'm kewl. :)
  14. I've slept with more than 25 men.
  15. I've never smoked pot or done any other illegal drug.
  16. I'm terrified my daughter will turn out like me and then marry someone like her father. She doesn't need the drama.
  17. The dog has been annoying the heck out of me since we brought Caroline home.
  18. My childhood dog, Toby, is going to die soon and I am worried how my sister will take it.
  19. My favorite movie is Pretty Woman, followed closely by Dazed and Confused.
  20. I'm still in my PJ's and it is 2:00 in the afternoon.
  21. I am an anal slob. Is there such a thing??
  22. My house is a mess and I really don't care. I hate to dust.
  23. We stopped paying our Citibank credit card bill last March.
  24. My credit is shot since I got married.
  25. I've had 4 cars since I met John.
  26. I am one of the biggest snobs I know.
  27. I wish my sister would stand up for herself more. She's tough, but doesn't show it enough.
  28. I know nothing about being a mom and I am pretty much flying by the seat of my pants right now.
  29. I hate it when my MIL gives me "advice" on parenting and then doesn't support my daughter's neck. It pisses me off.
  30. I'm going to drink a beer tonight. I hope it is icy cold, b/c that's the only way I like it.

I guess it ended up being 30 things. Maybe I will think of more later.

No comments: