Thursday, February 16, 2006

Searching for substance

I am still on a quest to find something to talk about on here that has substance and is not baby related. HA. I'm having problems with it. My first thought is to talk about friends, so here goes...

I don't have that many real life friends. I admit it. I have a lot of acquaintances and a lot of former friends who are just acquaintances now. I probably have only 2 or 3 REAL friends in this area and one of those is my sister.

Friend:
A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade

My internet friends are the ones I turn to on a daily basis to make me laugh and to make me cry. They listen when I vent and I try to do the same for them. I can't even describe how important my Snarkies are. I can't be without them. Does that make me weird?? Maybe, but so what. It amazes me that we can have so many different types of women (and man) that have so many different backgrounds, religions, and opinions (oh the opinions!!) and we can get along most of the time.

I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for everyone no matter what.

I still feel like this post wasn't what I'm looking for...Maybe one day it will come to me. Maybe one day I will feel confident enough to share this blog with people other than my Snarks...

No comments: