Saturday, February 18, 2006

I love that girl

I think I love her more than John. I really do. Is that bad? I guess it is a different kind of love, so I shouldn't compare the two.

It's just the two of us tonight, well three if you count Wyatt, but he's just a dog now. Poor guy. I really do feel sorry for him. Anyway. It's just me and Caroline today because Daddy is at work. We woke up around 6:30am and ate and then went back to sleep until 10:30. I was on the couch and she was in her bouncy seat. She ate again and I took a shower. I decided to go to Chicfila for lunch because I have actually been DAYDREAMING about it at work. I think the last time I ate it was before I went back to work. It was so freaking good! The nuggets had the perfect amount of crunchies on the outside and the fries were perfect. It was all PERFECT! Even the mayo. Sigh. I'm hungry for it again. We went to Target next and bought some sleepers and a birthday present for Annmarie. She'll be 4 already on Tuesday. Time flies. Then, we got home and watched In Her Shoes. It was pretty good. The book was better. The book is ALWAYS better. Someone tell me an actual movie that was better than the book and I'll give you a virtual cookie.

Fast forward to when she is eating AGAIN. She is a little piggie these days. Well, she was just staring at me. Then she smiled around her bottle. It was the cutest thing. I can't believe that we finally had her. I love to look at her little profile. It looks exactly like her sonogram pictures. Her little nose has the slightest little upturn. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I love having a little girl. This is the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life, but I love it. I love her. Even when she screams and I can't stand it anymore, I love her...just don't tell anyone that because I make fun of my Mom when she says it.

No comments: