Monday, January 16, 2006

Love is a beautiful thing


She really is the sweetest face ever made. The past couple of days have been absolutely wonderful. My Sweet Caroline smiles at me more and more everyday and everyday, my heart grows a little bigger. OMG-it's just amazing and really hard to put into words. I love this little girl so much and I am so thankful that she is here.

Right now, she is sitting in her OW bouncer and talking to herself. She just started doing this and it cracks me up. Lots of coos and gaa noises.

I love it when people in random places comment on her. We were at the Crapper Barrell yesterday and a lady at the table next to us kept on saying how beautiful she is. SHE IS!! THANK YOU!! *insert my huge ass smile here*

And watching John with her?!?! OMG Don't even get me started. I knew I was in love with him 5 years ago when I saw him with my cousins. He is fantastic with kids and always has been. When I see him with our baby girl, my heart just melts. She smiled at him first and she already has him wrapped around her tiny little finger. That didn't take long at all. She is definitely a Daddy's Girl.

There's a whole lotta love in our house now. It's gonna be coming out the doors soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!