Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm in for a long night

Doing what she does best...


Caroline has pretty much been sleeping the WHOLE DAY and when I try to get her to stay up, she's really floppy and just falls back asleep. She'll be bright-eyed around 2 a.m. I can picture it now...

John is working an extra shift today and his regular shift tomorrow. Then on Monday night, he'll be working an overnight at the surgery center. Even though our lives are completely different now, I still miss him a ton. When we go to bed at night, it is like we barely have enough energy to kiss goodnight before we both roll over and fall asleep. It's so romantic!

Today Caroline got her pics taken at Picture People. She would not smile AT ALL. She's been extra smiley everywhere else lately, so I was kind of bummed. Oh well. It's not like I don't have a MILLION pictures of her already and it's not like she will never get her pics taken professionally again. YAY for free 8x10 coupons!!

Did I mention I am waiting for my period?? I am and I hate waiting. I have no patience. It has been almost 7 weeks since I stopped breastfeeding and 2 weeks since I started taking my tumor meds. I was kinda hoping it would happen soon b/c the thought of getting pregnant again is starting to terrify me.

One day I will organize my thoughts into specific topics/posts. I'm just better at stream of consciousness writing. The randomness works for me.

No comments: