Monday, May 19, 2008

Another one bites the dust

This was supposed to be our lucky cycle. #16 is when we conceived Caroline on our own. We have so much going on, of course we would get pregnant now. Yeah right.

Just got back from the doctor. PG test came back negative and I'm sure the beta will too. Got a sono to prepare for the next cycle and I have a big honking cyst, so no next cycle. We'll be taking #17 off.

I feel so beat down and broken. I really do.

On non-baby fronts, we sold our house and have to be out in 10 days. We are going to be apartment dwellers once again. Oh and NKOTB will be here in October.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will be praying for Baby #2. And I must tell you how WEIRD it is that you are named Kimberly and you also have a husband named John and a daughter named Caroline. Really...I had to look twice at the names. And we are about to start Baby #2. You should really tell me what you name yours so we can keep this same name thing going! : )

Sincerely,
Kimberly, mom to Caroline and wife to John (for real!)