Sunday, March 26, 2006

My name is Kimberly and I'm a snoop

I admit it. I look thru DH's email occasionally. We've had real issues before, so I feel that I am justified in doing it. I managed to get into his myspace and read his mail there too. There were emails from girls at his work and they were so flirty. He is a flirt. He always has been. I just don't feel that it is very respectful to his wife and child at home.

I called him on it and now he has changed his email password and his myspace password. That makes me even more suspicious now.

I've asked him how he would feel if he read those things in my email and I was chatting with another guy like that. He says he doesn't know, but he probably wouldn't be mad. You know what? I wouldn't do that!! That's why he can't answer that question. Maybe I should do it.

Sometimes I really want him to know what it feels like all the times he has hurt my feelings.

No comments: