Friday, September 22, 2006

Things I love about my Sweet Caroline


*Walking through the door and seeing my baby girl smile as she recognizes me.

*Holding her when she falls asleep after drinking her bedtime bottle. I love the heaviness of her tired little body.

*Listening to her babble and hearing the occasional Dada and sometimes Mama.

*Pigtails! (And the more popular and easier to do ponytail too!)

*Listening to her laugh at the silly dog.

*Playing peekaboo.

*Sneaking in at night to watch her sleep...with her butt up in the air.

*Seeing the pure adoration that she has for her Daddy. He is her world. I can't even explain how much she lights up when I ask "Where's Dada?" and she looks at him.

And my most favorite thing right now...

*Sweet little baby kisses! (when she'll give them of course)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet!

Me said...

Oh, so sweet! I love her little face!!! And the things you love about her...too fun. :)